- Your personal data will be held by Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (trading as SEAT UK) (the "Promoter") and used only for the purpose of administering the promotion. The terms and conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter's processing. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry into the promotion and cannot notify you, and provide you with your gift, if you are successful.
- The Promoter will delete your information promptly after all gifts have been distributed and any relevant complaints, queries or issues have been resolved.
- The Promoter will not disclose or share your information with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the gifts. Your information may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter's (or its third parties') processing equipment is located in another country but the Promoter ensures that any transfer happens in accordance with the law.
Those claiming a gift have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that information;
- a right to require that the Promoter erases your information;
- a right to amend your information; and
- the right to ask us to port (transfer) your information directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to the VWG Legal Team, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited, Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.